Time & Location
05 May, 14:30
Location is TBD
About the Event
International Sellers meet Local Buyers specialized in outgoing tourism.
- Registration and welcome coffee.
- Travel Trade Club: a few panels of 15 minutes each one given by some of the Sellers like Hotels, Tour Operators Incoming, Flight Companies and Tourism Board Offices, in the presence of Buyers, local journalists, VIP Clients. It's a personalized speech supported by slides and videos, in which the Sellers have the opportunity to present the destination, their products and services.
- opportunity for Sellers to capture the interest of Buyers and potential customers with a public presentation;
- opportunity for Buyers to get to know some destinations, products and services offered by Sellers.
- Coffee Break: Buyers and Sellers can enjoy local food and a cup of coffee by talking about business opportunities in cooperating together.
- B2B Workshop: Sellers from all over the world meet Local Buyers specialized in Outbound; Sellers have B2B desks and are ready to welcome the Local Buyers in B2B formula.
It's possible to register as Seller or Buyer, by clicking on the button "Register".
International Sellers can book a slot for a speech of 15 minutes during the "Travel Trade Club"; it is possible to reserve the desk to attend the B2B Workshop or a promotional standing table among the main partners; Welcome Coffee and Coffee Break with Local Buyers are included in registration fee.
If you are a Local Buyer and you didn't receive the free invitation to the "Travel Trade Club" or to the B2B Workshop, please apply by filling out the form or by sending an email to email@example.com: you will be contacted by our staff following evaluation of your request.